|

6/15/2005


Many ladies have woke up to that note.

(Last Panel Trivia: Did you know that law requires any reporter covering a hurricane to show what the storm did to the local telephone poles?)
___________
Say, were any of you up at 3:30 this morning telling yourself "You aren't going to jail. You aren't going to jail"?

If you were, I was cosmically with you.

I had this horrible dream that I started up a roughian gang. It was me and two big, blond Iowa farmboys.

But we were kind of lazy, so the only thing we could think to do was go mess up my upstairs neighbor's apartment.

We were knocking all the stuff off of their coffee table and throwing their potting soil all over. I think I even put some dirty dishes in with the clean load in their dishwasher.

Out of nowhere I decided to take it up a notch. So, I pulled out a knife and stabbed the closest person to me. Maybe it was one of my thugs, maybe it was my neighbor. I wasn't sure. I just wanted to take it up a notch.

Then I heard cop sirens and started to run.

In my dream I kept saying to myself, "That was a BAD idea. It's very obvious that you stabbed that person."

(This seems to be a recurring dream. Any ideas on why?)
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com