|

6/29/2005


Ive decided not to finish up the "Bat Night" series.

The idea was that terrorists attack a small town, wiping everyone out. Everyone except a small group of bat-wielding patriots.

It was sometime last night that I realized, "That's actually kind of stupid. Let's not do that."

Often times, I will have ideas that I am convinced are the greatest thing to ever enter a head. Lucky for you, often times I get distracted by the thought of a sandwich and forget them.

Often times, this happens ...

Last night at dinner, in public.

R. Girl: I think I'll take my fish home, but the french fries will just get mushy.

Me: (To the tune of "Yummy, Yummy, Yummy") Mushy, mushy, mushy. Mush- mush - mush- mush- mushy. Mushy-mush mushy-mush mush mush!

R. Girl: Do you have A.D.D.?

Me: Why?

R. Girl: You're sitting there saying "mushy" over and over again.

Me: I was?
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com