|

4/12/2005


A t-shirt that said "My Horse is Important to Me" would sell well with the type of people who live for the county fair.

"Lord, I hope that Clover Patch is all in her prime when the fair comes around. No horse with a limp has got a chance against them city judges."

I started re-lifting weights last night. I woke up at 5:00 with unusable arms. They functioned like midget arms while I buttoned my shirt or brushed my teeth. Only moving in one direction, little strength in each movement.

"Up. Up. Left. Up. Grab button. Hold button. Right. Right. Down. Fuck! Left. Left. Grab button."

---
Hey! I know this dude. Finding pictures of old friends on the internet is almost as much fun as finding pictures of strangers putting things in themselves.
Violent Stick People
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com