|

4/25/2005


My neighbor let me borrow his Playstation 2 and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas this weekend.

This means I a.) spaced on doing the 200th Violent Stick People and b.) launched a motorcycle through the sternum of a gang member holding an Uzi on me. I will get right on that comic ... as soon as I figure out a way to stop the Russian mafia from joining forces with my rival gang.

On a personal note, I am sad to say that my flip phone cell thing broke in half and I lost all of my contact numbers. If I know you well enough to have given you my cellphone number please call me. We don't have to talk, you can just call me, say "Dad" and hang up. Caller ID will take care of the rest.

Right now, the phonebook on my new cell consists of R. Girl, my mechanic and the KEXP D.J. line. My mechanic is sick of hearing how my day went.

__________
Top 3 songs lately?
3.) The Jimi Hendrix Experience's "Bold As Love"
2.) Hot Hot Heat's "Goodnight Goodnight"
1.) Spacehog's "In the Meantime"
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com