|

4/15/2005


Let's hope Phantom gets his stuff together in time to stop Charlie Africa's profit deal. Unless you too enjoy getting paid. Then up with profits!

This morning I heard a shouting behind me.

"Brent! Brent! Can you help me? I need a big one! I need a big red one!"

Man, I hope nobody thinks I work in the dong trade.

I turn around. It's Crumble Cheeks. She's holding a red marker. A small red marker.

"I have never been happier to see a woman holding a small red marker."

---------
Thanks to everyone who has sent in suggestions for the 200th Violent Stick People.

Have you? Send them to violentstickpeople@gmail.com and remember to vote for which recurring character you want to see in it.

Who's winning so far? You'd shit yourself if you knew.

Violent Stick People
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com