|

2/18/2005


This past week I've given up novels for a couple Batman graphic novels by Frank Miller.

I'm hooked like a junkie to the smack. Joe to his Camels.

And this story about Blockbuster getting sued for questionable promotion of its "End of Late Fees" campaign reminded me of why I'm a little cautious of the hype.

Blockbuster lately has reminded me of one of those guys who has given up cocaine and found Jesus. He's talking about getting saved and all you can think of is the time you saw him doing blow in a dim bar bathroom while he talked about getting his "knob jobbed".

That's Blockbuster. You can't really believe their good intentions because all you can think about is the time they threatened to take you to court for returning "Castaway" two days late.
Violent Stick People
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com