|

2/25/2005


"Apocolypse Please" by Muse plays in the background.

As this week has been devoted to noir and dreams, I'll end it with what might be the coolest dream quote I've ever had. And it came last night.

I was having a dream that I was living in colonial times. I was a lawyer fighting the case of my life. The opposing attorney was trying to convince the court that Thomas Jefferson was at heart an evil, evil man.

Then I put him in his place.

"Good Goddamn you, Tom Rooster," I said.

Since 5:30 this morning I've been saying "Good Goddamn you, Tom Rooster," to everything.

"Welcome to Starbucks."

"Good Goddamn you, Tom Rooster."

---------------------------------------
Maybe I should have thought of this earlier.
Maybe my ego is out of check ....
If you would like a non-horrible-looking-jpg and printer-friendly version of any Violent Stick People strip email me at violentstickpeople@gmail.com. I'd be glad to send it to you.
Violent Stick People
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com