|

11/22/2004


Sunday errand running with R-Girl.
Stop by Wal-Mart.
Oooo, the elctronics section.

Hello! Half-Life 2. Nice box. Ha! Cool looking graphics on cover. What's this? A "mature" rating, eh? Looks like this game might be a little too violent for those of us who aren't as mature as me. Thank Goodness McGracious that I can shoot digital hookers or rob video game space aliens whenever I feel like it. In fact I might just buy this game and show it to the neighborhood kids and THEN not even play it. Oh my my, that would be so funny. Then I could smoke in front of them and drink a -

"Customer in the store Brent Kinkade, please meet your girlfriend at the customer service center near McDonalds. Customer in the store Brent Kinkade, please meet your girlfriend up front."

Slowly walk up to the front like you own the place, Brent.
Wipe that stupid smirk off your face. It's revealing!

"Boy, oh girl. Who's this Brent Kinkade guy? Probably some doper, eh? Me, Bobby Blue ... um, foot ... yes, Bobby Bluefoot. I'm just going to get a Big-"

"Can we go now?"

"Yes, non-Brent-Kinkade's girlfriend, let's go. As that is MY choice."
Violent Stick People
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com