|

11/24/2004

"Going to work late. Slept in and I'm feeling great. I'm not stuck behind a single car. Hey, let's find out what's on N.P.R.!"

So, I turn on the radio.

... insurgents said they love their mothers. Well, you could have to pay more to send your letters. The United States Postal Service is expected to ask for a raise in the price of a single first class stamp. The raise -

NUTS!!!

-is expected to be around 10 percent, putting the price of a stamp at about 41 cents.


Look around my truck. Almost swerve off the road.

"Who the hell just yelled 'NUTS'?" I ask out loud.
Nobody answers but N.P.R.

"Somebody yelled 'NUTS!' on N.P.R.!"

Quickly reach over and switch to the classic rock station.

"I want you to want me. I need you to need me. I'd love to have some orange juice. Oh, I'm begging you for orange juice. Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I just say orange juice? Yah! Yah! Yah!"
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com