|

9/02/2004


There have been two (2) times (X) in my life that I have seen someone that looks so much like me that I go "What the? Why am I eating chips in front of Yesterday's?"

The first was, obviously, when I saw some guy eating chips in front of Yesterday's in college.
"There I am," I yelled as I drove by. I almost pulled over, but Back To the Future II and Timecop advise against that.

The second time was just now. Random Goolge image searching.

"Hmmmmm, let's try 'apocolypse'," I think ... and misspell.
Two chicks spanking another chick!
Click!

What the hell? Me?

Was I so drunk one night (year) in college that I went to a goth party with braided Braveheart hair?
Is that the ROTC guy who lived on my dorm hall? Why is he looking at me so funny?

WHY DON'T I REMEMBER THE CHICKS KISSING AND SPANKING?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com