|

8/04/2004


Morning, afternoon or tomorrow to you, dorks. Here is this week's batch of V.S.P.s. It's been a while since I've written an actual post ... opting for the Christ-teasing and stick-drawing instead. So, let me tell you dorks that I'm doing good. I had a job interview last week that was promising. I had many daiquiris last night that were stong. Yes daiquiris. My kickball team is strong but we have lost 3 games in a row. I got caught trying to skip out on a $70 chinese food tab after concluding that the chow mein was actually "noodles and ... is that fucking Vaseline?". R. Girl and I stood our ground and made waitresses cry. The couple that berates the food service industry together is the couple that eats spit in the food together. More later this week. Enjoy my art! Fuckin' A, Dorkbros!
If you like these, you'll love these!
Violent Stick People
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com