|

7/21/2004

Some days my job makes me want to roar:

Mon 7/19/2004 8:39 a.m.
To: Brent
From: Egg Belly

Thanks for delivering the large boxes to my area.

Next time could you please set them just outside my cubicle, I could hardly get in this morning. There should be room just to the left of the doorway (as you stand facing my cubicle) of my cubicle and the boxes could be stacked close to the cubicle wall and be out of the way until I return.

Thanks,
Egg Belly


My bad, Egg Belly!  I forgot to do fatty math ... fatmatic!
One office cubicle:  5 feet long, 4 feet wide = 20 square ft. of floor space
5 stacked boxes: 1 foot by 3 feet= 3 square ft. of floor space
One beast: 4 feet long, 3.5 feet wide = 14 square feet.

I only left 3 square feet for your ham and Twinkie pie shake.  I'll remember that next time.

And!

Mon 7/19/2004 7:14 a.m.
To: Brent
From: Crumble Cheeks
 
Good god! From what I see here Brent, authorized to have you order. Double check for me making sure, as well.
Thanks again, Person.

 
I have read this e-mail about 42 times.  I give up.  I am, unable to understand ... brain falling, double check, as well making, sure.

But sometimes I enjoy my job:

"I wonder what's behind those file cabinets.  Let's find out."

2 minutes later.

"Is that a .. YES, IT IS!  A yo-yo!!!!"



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com