|

7/09/2004

Iraqi mother: Why did your tank blow up my baby?

U.S. soldier: Why am I missing a leg and suffering from nerve damage?

U.S. Taxpayer: Why am I expected to bear the cost of a multi-billion dollar war?

Official Senate Intelligence Committee answer: "Group think."

Ooooh. Gotcha.

(Pssst, dorks ... "This 'group think' dynamic led Intelligence Community analysts ... to both interpret ambiguous evidence as conclusively indicative ... as well as ignore or minimize evidence that Iraq did not have active and expanding weapons of mass destruction programs" is a fancy way of saying, "Liars!".)

"I think the American people - I hope the American - I don't think, let me - I hope the American people trust me."
-Your President & Savior
Dec. 18, 2002
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com