|

7/19/2004

Did "Red Heat" really just call Democrats "girlie men"?
Yes?
Oh, dorks, this guy is whacky.
What makes you a non-girlie man?
Killing kittens at a faster pace?
or...
Running around with your shirt off  with Wilt Chamberlain fighting this guy?
 
And seriously, Arnold, a Hans and Frans quote?  I know they were "doing" you, but come on get a little more current.  And while you're at it, be a little kinder with your words ... that is, let's see a little more Spartan spirit.
 
I say who's that sticking up for the G.O.P.?
It's me!  It's me!
I say who's that sticking up for the G.O.P.?
It's me! It's me!
Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh ...
FEMINIZE DEMOCRATS!
 
 
Also, dorks...
keep up with my kickball team's record here.
We won last night ... yours truly being the starting pitcher and the guy who just happened to make the winning out, you silly girlie dorks.


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com