|

6/11/2004

WATERBURY, Conn. (AP) - A food fight that started with fruit cup turned into a mealtime melee, serving up a full plate of arrests and injuries ... Three girls and fours boys ranging in age from 12 to 14 were arrested on charges including breach of peace, assault and inciting a riot.

Seriously?
What's next? Speeding tickets for Big Wheels? Background checks for Cabage Patch Kids?

I started a foodfight at Crooked Lake Elementary School in Andover, MN when I was a wee hipster. It remains one of the proudest moments of my life. I can still see the potatoes flying, the chicken nuggets pelting innocent first graders and wounded students covered in ketchup screaming "Where is God?"
Please, let us have our country back soccer moms and NASCAR dads! Zealots and Rubberheads let our children go!

I signed up for an adult kickball league yesterday.
AND the dentist told me I had "fairly good" teeth today!
So, on that note ... Candy for all! I brought enough for everybody!
Weekend, dorks.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com