|

6/03/2004

From the Tri-Valley Herald:
Condoleezza Rice insists that (Bush) will one day rank alongside such towering pillars of 20th century statecraft as President Franklin D. Roosevelt and British Prime Minister Winston Churchill.
"When you think of statesmen, you think of ... people like Roosevelt, people like Churchill, and people like Truman...And this president has been an agent of ... historic change for the better."

Repetition does not transform a lie into truth.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few.
- Winston Churchill

Humility is to make a right estimate of oneself.
-Harry Truman

I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully.
-George W. Bush

Well, maybe he can rank with Aquaman and Dr. Doolittle.

A small glimpse into my life ....
3:30 a.m. this morning
Riding a dinosaur, chasing robots, is that Michael Keaton? Yippee boobies and my childhood home ...
Suddenly!
I wake up on the floor of my bedroom.
"What the hell? How'd I get down here?"
R. Sleepy waking up, "Mmmm, you woke up around midnight and started bumping into things and then grabbed a pillow, fell down there and went to bed."
"Why?"
"I don't know. I asked you and you just said, 'I don't know what I'm doing'."
Crawling back into bed, "The life I lead."

Have a good one, dorks.






Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com