|

6/03/2004

Fifteen minutes ago.

The phone goes ring, ring. I answer.
"This is Brent."
"Brent, do you have any of those big envelopes? Not the skinny ones, the ones that are big," says Crumble Cheeks.
"Yep."
"Could you please bring me some?"
"Yep."
I Grab a handful of the envelopes and head to her office. This is the same Rubberhead who was baffled by how a folder works until I opened it up for her.
I am silently chanting "I know something stupid is going to happen. I know something stupid is going to happen" as I enter the office.
"Here you go."
"No, these aren't them. I need the big ones."
Silence.
I take the top envelope off the stack I have brought up. I open it.
"Oh, OK, that's better. My stuff can fit in there now."

Rubberheads, dorks, my life is full of Rubberheads.



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com