|

6/21/2004

Ah, dammit all, dorks.
I've got that "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" song stuck in my head for no reason (maybe it's because I read this comic ... but that was months ago). No witches have died that I know of! I don't even have a doorbell.
For the last half hour it's been stuck on the "Which old witch? The Wicked Witch!" part.

Ding Fuck! Get out of my head.
Which old head?
MY fucking head!

Does it get worse?
Yes!
Sometimes it overlaps with the "He's a Fucking Genius Wizard" song.
So at times my stereo brain is playing this fun hybrid....
"Ding Dong the Witch is dead, because, because, be-cause, because, because, be-cause, because, because, be-cause .. The Wicked Witch is DEAD!"

Welcome to the Jungle we got fun and games we got everything thing you want hmmla la the wicked witch is .. Dammit, dorks!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com