|

2/02/2004

Festive how-dos on this the holiest of days. The day from whence the hog of ground bursts forth upon the land to beakon the call of but 3 fornights hence of winter's fowl demoness. And, yea, that tradition, born of the noble clansmen and nazi-noos of Germania, has rendered upon us the icy grip once more. Take heed ye of weak condition and cast on your blankets of wool!
Fucking groundhogs.
Very busy Monday for me here, dorkhogs. People here must spend all weekend thinking of things for me to do on Mondays. Naw, the probably don't. They probably throw beurucratic orgies.
"I'm sorry, to receive fellatio you must have been with the orgy at least 2 hours and have the consent of a sadist."
But there was no swapping of the pinstrip-ed flesh for me! There was ...
a box of wine as predicted on Friday which led to ...
my first (and 4th) cigarette in over a week and then ...
a fucking massive hangover when I went with R. Girl to here place of work which ...
is a place for kids who are sick and so ...
I played with a paralyzed kid who is so much fun, what'd we play? ...
"where'd the paralyzed kid go"? where? under the blanket. and then ...
there was a car-sick ride due to the wearing off of the wine and the settling in of the big part of the hangover, that ...
made me so nauseated that I almost puked in R. Girl's carmobile which meant ...
there was no mini-golf rematch (blamed on rain, Milli-style) so we ...
went to bed early and tried to get healthy for ...
the Puget Sound cruise we went on.
This thing was awesome. Kyle and his pseudo-squeeze went. I was and still remain angry at Kyle for brotherly and otherly reasons. This put a damper on the trip, but didn't ruin it completely.
We got to go through the Ballard locks and see this wicked awesome hill where multi-million dollar homes just fell off during a wicked winter a few years back.
"If the groundhog sees his shadow into the Sound with your house. (da-da-dum!)"
And then what did I do? Hmmm, let's see, I returned my winter jacket b/c I was sick of it's lack of hipness and protection from the elements. In exchange I got ...
WAIT!
I went and saw The Shins! And they rocked so hard that I cried. No, I didn't cry you tabloidorks. I nodded my head and shook it when they said "... at the morning bus stop, shaking their heads".
We went to the all ages show so there were a lot of hip little 14-year-olds in CBGB t-shirts ("It totally stands for 'Come bang girls, buddy'"). Besides the lack of hipness in the crowd there was a great fucking show on the stage. I heard pretty much all of "Oh, Inverted World" played live! Next stop, Badly Drawn Boy("I totally heard this guy doesn't have hands and so he can't draw, buddy"), Radiohead and James Brown.
Other things to talk about?
Not really. I'm pretty tired from my run around weekend. I haven't had to much time ...
wait ...
someone from Microsoft contacted me today about a position with them. Should I do it? Also, been trying to get in touch with the station manager of one of the big stations in town to work as a part-time d.j. (like I did in college all of you Phi Kappa Nasty fans).
Will keep you updated on that.
I'm going to go eat protein and sleep. You are all so precious to me, dorks.


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com