|

2/03/2004

Afternoon, dorkies. Or maybe nighty-night to you French dorks, you Forks.
Today was a very boring day. I did receive this e-mail string, I'm sure you all realize that you'll read the last message first and then the first one last. So, to understand my frustration, read from the bottom of the list up (this is the actual e-mail corespondence, with names changed).

((From: Me
To: A girl
I understand. What I need is the address for the portal homepage. The homepage on this comp. is set to something different.

----------
From: A Girl
Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2004 1:57 PM
To: Kinkade, Brent
Subject: RE:

I gave you the path in the previous email. Go to the portal homepage, click on the Employee Services tab, then click on Procurement and Payment, and you will see a link to Business Cards and Stationery.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kinkade, Brent
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 2:56 PM
To: A Girl
Subject: RE:

What is the address for this website?

----------
From: A Girl
Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2004 1:52 PM
To: Kinkade, Brent
Subject: RE:

The Business Cards and Stationery website.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kinkade, Brent
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 2:43 PM
To: A Girl
Subject: RE:

(A Girl),
I'm sorry, I'm still learning ... what site are you talking about?

----------
From: A Girl
Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2004 12:59 PM
To: Kinkade, Brent
Subject: RE:

Please go to the portal Employee Service tab, and click on Business Cards and Stationery. You can order letterhead through this site.

-(A Girl)

-----Original Message-----
From: Kinkade, Brent
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 1:23 PM
To: A Girl
Subject:

(A Girl),
I need to order some letterhead for the Bellevue location. I was told to go through you.
If this is correct, could you please tell me how much we usually order?
Thanks,
Brent Kinkade
(my work number) ))

It's like I'm ordering letterhead from a Muppet.
Well, that was the dorksdontrock highlight for my day so far. I've rented "Lost in Translation" and "American Splendor" and plan to start watching them within the next 10 minutes.
"But Brent, you are still at work."
Not any more, my dork beauties ... I'm outta here!


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com