|

9/15/2003

Good morning, dork babies. I had a great and not very restful weekend. There were diabetes walks and birthdays. There was R. Girl, broken toys and great fucking sandwiches. Today I am sleepy and need just one more fix of a weekend before I can really get this week started.
Like I've said before, I'm not saying it's because it's Monday, so back off you fucks.
No Inner Dialogue Girl had a good weekend. She saw Tim's band play at the park. (I have no idea who Tim is, people always do this to me. They start talking about people I don't know and I don't care about) There was nobody at the park. It was a nice park. She went to Vegas for her 21st birthday. She was supposed to work. She didn't go to work. She went to Vegas. Her coffee is hot. She needs a bagel.
I'll write a more all encompasing blog later.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com